As a community, we come together with intention.
For members and participants in our programs and ministry, we strive to act with integrity according to the following agreements:
- We communicate in ways that foster a community of respect, safety, intellectual growth, and vibrant spirituality.
- Share responsibility for creating meaningful and effective time together.
- Share space and airtime by moving up and moving back, so everyone has an opportunity to contribute.
- Noticing and naming what you are experiencing, feeling, and need. Using I statements.
- Take responsibility for intention and impact.
- Honor confidentiality where appropriate, and if unsure, please ask for permission to share information publicly.
- Be conscious of our time together – help stick to it, or negotiate for more. For those who are not fully present or are late to honor, we ask you to honor our group process, and we will do our best to catch you up.